November 29, 2011

Oh Hey.

It's been a long while.
What have I been up to that is keeping me so busy that I cannot even blog you ask? Here's the run down.

a) A little thing called college. I am not particularly good at school nor do I enjoy it. I procrastinate a lot and tend to finish everything at the last minute possible. There are times, quite frequently, that I sleep through my 7:45 A.M. class (why I scheduled that one I have no idea). In short, school is just not my thing. Don't get me wrong, I am actually trying for a few reasons. 1. I'm trying to make my parents happy, 2. I have to stay elegible and 3. I'm trying to accomplish things. It isn't as easy as it sounds. There are times (like right now) that I just want to quit. I hate it. Take me back to high school please.

b) Basketball, basketball, basketball, basketball. That's what my life consists of. That's pretty much it. Practice for 3 hours a day, 2 games a week, weekend tournaments, kill me now. I have little to no social life anymore. FML. Oh well. It's kinda worth it I guess? I do love it so yes, it is worth it. I think.

c) Twitter. I'm obsessed. Follow me @katiemitchell23 holllllaaaaa.

That's pretty much it. My life is sad. But at least I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment