October 19, 2011

WRECKless.

I want to let loose this weekend. I haven't in a while and it's long overdue. I want to worry about no one but myself and just have fun with my best friends. I want to kiss a certain boy. I want to make bad decisions because they always make wonderful stories.. Stories that we love to compare the day after. I want to have one of those nights where I just have fun the whole time and worry about no drama or no douchebags. Ignore them and just have straight-up, no good fun. That's what I want to do. That's what I intend to do.
So here's to a weekend filled with friends, bad decisions, a whole lot of fun and here's to the soon to be..
Mr. & Mrs. Michael Cole.
Yuuuup, first cousin wedding. Everyone watch out because the Keller's are about to get roudy. This weekend is about to be EPIC. I cannot wait. 2 more days. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment