January 27, 2011

BFFAEAEAE.

Since I told everyone about one of my best friends, it is only fair I tell you about my bffaeaeae. My best friend.
Best friend forever and ever and ever and ever.

name: Allison Jean Balke
Age: 18

Yes, her name is Ally but no, I never call her that. It's Al, Doody, Allison Jean or Hey You. We've been best friends for like 3 years and let me tell you, it's been a crazy 3 years. Sure, we've had our fights and have been on and off once or twice. Even through all of that shit, we've stayed best friends. We are literally the same person. On any given day, you can catch us wearing the same exact outfit, not even planned. It's cause we have the same brain and it can get waaay freaky. It's the best to have someone that knows exactly what you're thinking though.. I love it.
We wear the same clothes, read the same books, watch the same shows, do the same things, believe in the same things. A.k.a. we're the same person. We are together 24/7.. At school, at her house, at my house, everywhere. She sleeps over at my house or I sleep there at least twice a week, probably more than that. Her family is my second family and I even call her mom my mom. We are as close as close can get and it is one of the best friensdships ever. We share everything with each other and don't hide anything. We can't hide anything even if we tried cause we know each other so well, we know when the other one is hiding something.
Yes, we are "those girls" who are with each other allll the time, but we like it that way. We always have a good time when we hang out no matter what we're doing. We've been together through a lot of firsts and we will stay together through even more firsts. We will really stay friends forever and ever, hense the BFFAEAEAE.


To Al:
There are not enough words in this world to explain to you how much you mean to me, how much you have changed me, and how much you have affected my life. It is unbelievable how to the world you may just be one person, but to me you mean the world. I don't know how to tell you, how thankful I am to have you as a friend and to have you in my life. You have been there for me when I needed you most and I knew I could always count on you if I needed anything! You have helped me get through things, become a better person, and made sure I was doing the right thing. You are an amazing person, with the most amazing personality and you are beautiful. I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment