July 24, 2011

Realize.

As time goes on, I'm realizing what people I need in my life and what people I definitely don't need. It is becoming ever so clear who is helping and who is hurting me and who I am just wasting my time on. I've realized what I don't need to be wasting my time on anymore and what I should be focusing on instead. I've been wasting my time caring about things and people, weighing me down and making me worry about pointless things. Letting go of everything is hard, don't get me wrong. Now, though, I am ready to give it a little more effort and actually move on instead of just pretending.

So here is a thank you to the people that are actually there for me and who are making me a better person. I appreciate you more than you know. Here is to the people who were holding me back too.. Screw youuuuuu. You are not affecting me anymore. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment