June 16, 2011

My Bad.

Summer = Less blogging.

I'm sorry, I can't help it. I have no life this summer. Between working at the resturant, nannying my (devilish) cousin and playing basketball.. I haven't had even one second to blog. So here's the highlights of my summer so far, even though they might be limited.

1. My Hose Buddy is back in the Mitten. Best part about summer. Period.
2. Both of my parents know about the tat. Pheww that is a weight off my shoulders.
3. Getting to hang out with my family, even though time is limited.
4. Not sleeping in my bed for a week and a half straight.
5. Ms. Kensington June Manchester.
6. MACKER WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND.

This is the biggest highlight of my summer. Playing basketball right next to the beach and getting to see everyone I haven't seen in forever? Doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment