February 20, 2011

Ten.

Just because I love to waste time and not do what I am supposed to be doing.


TEN HOW'S:
How did you get one of your scars?
The moon-shaped scar on my stomach, it is a bite mark.
How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Went out to dinner with my parents and went out with my lovely cousins.
How are you feeling at this moment?
Quite tired and totally A.D.D.-ish.
How did your night go last night?
I mean.. Awkward to be honest.
How did you do in high school?
I did just fine.
How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I borrowed it from my friend Meg. I stilll haven't given it back.
How often do you see your best friend?
Which one?
1: Allison and I hang out on the reg.

2. Kimberly lives across the state, not okay.
3. Meg and I are always together.. I see her too much.
How much money did you spend last month?
I'd say too much. Mostly all on gas.
How old do you want to be when you get married?
I would want to be in my mid-20's or early 30's.
How old will you be at your next birthday?
Nineteen. A.K.A. Most boring birthday ever.


NINE WHAT'S:
Your mothers name?
Kathleen Roberta. Sexy name eh?
What did you do last weekend?
Hung out with family allllll weeekend.
What would you rather be doing?
Hanging out with Kimberly seeing as she is on Spring Break and should come visit.
What did you last cry over?
Oh something stupid.. Like usual.
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Talking to Kimberly or my BFFAEAEAE.
What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
That he appreciates family as much as I do. And pretty eyes of course.
What are you worried about?
Figuring out everything.
What did you have for breakfast?
A glass of apple juice.


EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
I have.
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. It's horrible.
Have you ever been out of the country?
Does Canada count? If not, then no.
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yes. Of course. Pretty much daily.
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
A few times. Nasssttyyy scars I'll tell ya.
Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Yes. But he was only a few weeks younger.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes, multiple times. It's exciting.


SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last friend you saw?
Jessica and Jaclyn.
Who was the last person you IM/texted?
Kimberly of course.
Who was the last person you hungout with?
My brother and sister. It was a blast.
Who was the last person to call you?
Kimberly. With some freaky-ass story that scared me shitless.
Who did you last hug?
Nathanial.
Who is the last person who texted you?
Nathanial.
Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
Kimberly.


SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friend live?
Flint and BFE.
Where did you last go?
My Aunt and Uncle's house.
Where did you last hang out?
Applebee's.. The hottest hangout. And at my Dad's place.
Where do you go to school?
CC. Tis boring as hell. But it is worth it when I'll get to balllll.
Where is your favorite place to be?
My bathroom. Yes, kind of weird.
Where did you sleep last night?
My bed for the first time in a hot minute.


FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
I think so.
Do you think anyone likes you?
Yes.
Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Nah, not really.
Do you know the muffin man?
I wish I did.
Does the future scare you?
It scares the shit out of me to be honest.


FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Because they understand me. And because we are the same persons.
Why did you get a Facebook?
i had to conform.
Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Because my mother always liked it. And they wanted to be original and give me the most common middle name known to man.
Why are you doing this survey?
To avoid cleaning and packing and going to my dad's house.


THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be??
The ability to fly. So I could fly to Flint.
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
No. Everything happens for a reason I guess.
If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
Kimberly. We'd have some fun.


TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I mean maybe. Who knows.
Would you ever move to run away from a problem?
If I had to, then yes I would.


ONE LAST QUESTION
Are you happy with your life right now?
Overall, I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment