January 14, 2011

The First.

So.. A blog. I've always wanted to try sooo here goes nothing.
Yes, it is called My Climb because of the song.. Cheesy right? My sisters and I were jammin earlier though and it was stuck in my head. And I'm kind of a cheeseball.. I apologize in advance.

A little about me..
<----------------
- My full name is Katelyn Marie Mitchell but no one calls me Katelyn except for my grandmother and sister.
- I am the oldest of 5 kids. Me, Meghan, Allison, Julia and Taylor in that order. We are super super close. Sometimes a little toooo close..
- Most people wouldn't guess that my parents are divorced but newsss flashhh, they are. I'll talk about that one later...
- I do have a twin. Usually I wouldn't admit it, but I do love her and I don't know what I would do without her. She's my other half and we are together 24/7. Maybe too much but to be honest, I don't mind.
- I have about 30ish cousins and I can honestly say I love them all with all my heart. They will always be my best friends and a huuuge part of my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- Yes, I am in collge but no, I do not know what I want to do with my life yet. This scares the living shiiit out of me but hopefully I'll figure that one out soon enough.
- My best friends are so amazing. I have a few and they are the biggest part of my life. Kimberly Lindsay, Allison Jean, Meghan Mary Margaret, Cassidy Amy.
- I have lived in Grand Rapids my whooooooole life. Woopdie doooo. It is getting a little old but hey, what are you going to do. Family first and this is where everyone is so I won't be going anywhere soon.

That is all I'll share for now. You'll hear from me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment