May 11, 2013

Scurrrrred.



I'm scared. Of what? Of many things. I'm scared about having these feelings for someone. It's been a hot minute since I've had real feelings for anyone and even though I had real feelings before, they weren't anything like the feelings I have now. These are completely new and foreign to me and I'm still trying to get used to them and it scares me. Distance scares me. The fact that the distance has such a strong effect on me scares me even more. Even when I'm with him, I'm thinking about the distance we'll face all summer and that scares me a whole lot right now. I'm scared that my feelings are much stronger than his, that I like him much more than he likes me. I know this thought is silly and probably, hopefully not true, but it still scares me. Most of all, I'm scared to lose him. I don't want to lose him. I like what we have and I like him a whole lot and to be honest, I don't want it to end. I'm scared, but I realize I'm lucky to be scared of these things because it means I've found a good one and I can't forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment