April 8, 2013

It's Been a While.

I feel like there is a common theme with my recent (or not very recent since it's been over a year) posts. It's been a hot minute since I've written anything on here. I used my blog as a place to vent and talk about anything at all and this past year, I'm still venting and talking about anything, but in my bland college ruled black notebook. It's one of the ways I calm down and unwind at the end of the day. You'll find me laying in bed and writing in my notebook every night.
So, take no offense to me not writing on my blog.. It's just easier to write in a notebook and more calming than the computer. But I do miss this thing and I still have a lot to talk about, so I'm going to make an effort to put my thoughts on paper and on my blog.
On  that note, HELLO AGAIN! I can't wait to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment