March 28, 2011

i like it live.

I can't concentrate on school anymore. There are better things going on like:

- Spring is here
- Less than a month left until freedom
- Me getting ca$$$h money
- Friggen concerts!

Yes, concerts. That is what's consuming my thoughts. Some might say I'm obsessed.. They're right. I can't even count on my fingers and toes how many concerts I've been to. I told you I was slightly, mildly obsessed. I just love them. It all started when I was 8 and went to see Hootie and the Blowfish. Others include Kid Rock twice, Kenny Chesney 4 times, Phil Vassar twice, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift twice, Rodney Atkins twice, Reba & Kelly, Train, Mike Posner, Sugarland and more I just can't think of right now. What's most on my mind are all of the concerts I want to go to. This includes but isn't limited to:

- Mike Posner at MSU April 13
- Taylor Swift in GR July 28
- Kenny Chesney in GR May 7
- Marc Cohn in AA July 27
- Katy Perry in Detroit June 28
- Chris Young in GR April 6
- Mac Miller in Milwaukee May 28
- The Verve Pipe in Freemont April 16
- Dierks Bentley in Sault Ste. Marie May 1
- Keith Urban in GR July 22
- Josh Turner in Sault Ste. Marie August 4
- Usher in Detroit May 15
- Wiz Khalifa at EMU April 4

And you guys thought I was kidding when I said I was obsessed? Pshhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment